- 9 Ea Eggs, large
- 1/3 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 Tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 1/2 Tsp Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Parsley, chopped
- 1/3 Cup Corn, frozen & thawed
- 6 Oz Heron Point Claw Crab Meat
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook eggs in batches, 10 minutes per batch. Scoop eggs out with a slotted spoon and place in an ice bath. Repeat until all eggs are cooked.
- Peel eggs and slice in half lengthwise. Scoop yolks out and place in medium sized bowl. Add mayonnaise, dijon, old bay, parsley, corn, and half of the crab meat. Mix until combined.
- Pipe or spoon egg yolk mix into each egg. Garnish each egg. With a piece of reserved crab meat, parsley leaf and a dusting of old bay.